Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Its not about us...






Danxia Landform, Gansu China


Ramona Falls, Mount Hood, Oregon


Natures Ice Sculpture


Butterflies

So, I think this post may render some ears, but really I think I have decided to make this blog truly and completely about what inspires my entire life and not just limit it to specific fields of design. The reason being is that in the time I have spent not keeping up with the design world, I have been finding more meaningful inspiration in my walk with God, which has influenced me to live, see, and understand things in a different/new way. 

All this to say that my new intention for my blog will be to inspire the heart, the eye, and the mind to see this world differently. Everything on this earth has a purpose that is greater than its self and if I may, hopefully inspire you to figure out what your greater purpose in this life, cause it sure isn't to please ourselves. -amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...